I Miss You V..ki :(
I Miss YOU V..Ki, In every beat of my heart,
In every blink of my eyes
In every second of Time and..
In every moment of the Day, I am alive!
Missing you is not about how long it has been since I have seen you or the amount of time since I have talked.. It's about that very moment when I am doing something and wishing you were there with me 😢
Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day, every minute and every second. Missing you is the heartache, that never has time-span. I am missing you more than you could ever imagine. I wish you come back to me.
It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms 😢
I may not be your first love, first kiss, first sight or first date, but all I want is to be your last Everything!
Falling in love is just a chance but falling in love with You again and again is not chance but destiny. That is what happening to me.. why don't you understand me ðŸ˜
I Miss you, only you V..ki..😢ðŸ˜

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home