Blog of Vj

Monday, April 03, 2017

An Intimate...



People like me never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is!

If I had one wish this is what it would be, I'd ask you to spend all your time with me, we'd be together forever..

I guess that it's you I want to hold on to, but you're holding onto someone else - V..ki

How sad it would be,to be blind. To never have seen your smile. I remember the first time I heard your voice, a sound I never tire.

Every time you cross my mind, I think how lucky I've been, to have you as my special ! 

If i die today, or even tomorrow i'll have no regrets if you tell me you're mine!



V...Ki : Thanks for being there for me,
through good times and bad times.
I will be on your side even if the the world ends.
When the world is going,
I will be here,
now and until the end.
Your my very best dear.
The one that I look up to.
The one that I run to, when I have a problem.
The one that I talk to.
Your the one best dear that was always there for me.
I wanna thank you for all the things you gave and showed me.

Keep your eyes upon me, keep me in your sight, Help me don the crooked road, lead me to the light. The road I'm on is dark, I'm not sure if I know the way, Yet with you right beside me, I'm certain I won't stray. Protect me from the world, I know we'll make it through, Give me all the strength I need..... Let me lean on you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home