My heart : V..Ki
You are in my eyes, when i am awake!
You move to my mind, when I am sleep!
Seen in dream: we move around the world, until my eyes sleeps!
Return back to my eyes, when I open again! I wish to open and close my eyes to see and feel you until my eyes and mind sleeps for ever!
My Heart, Is filled with You!
Though broken, You hold It Strong!
Strong enough to pump the blood, To keep me Alive!
The day You leave my Heart, Is the day my heart would stop to pump!
Keep holding me, for me to be alive!
Didn't know love is such a pain,
Which kills everyday when you are away!
More than the pain I had when my mom passed away and while patching my heart!
Still I am strong at heart- Because now you are filled in it!💝



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home